Dribble Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Incent”, “we”, “us” and terms of similar meaning) provides this web site and the services provided by or through this web site to you subject to these terms and conditions of use (these “Terms”).
In these Terms the content available through the Services, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files, other files, and their selection and arrangement, is called “Content”. Content provided by Users is called “User Content”.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the Services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Policy at any time without further notice. Your continued use of the Site and/or the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Policy, please do not use or access the Site or Services. It is your responsibility to regularly check this Policy for any changes.
Collection of information and data:
When you visit our web site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web site. We collect following type of information:
Profile Information: When you register to use our services or update your profile, we may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address; your title, company and other profile information you provide; demographic information; and information you upload like photos, files, and documents and information required to organize a Photo Contests, participate in a Photo contest, or to post comments.
Contact Information: We collect the email addresses you provide for contacts you enter or upload into your private contacts page. When you choose to collaborate or share files with others, we also collect email addresses you provide to email invitations to those individuals on your behalf.
In addition, as you use the Site, you can from time to time enter or send to us personal information. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to become a User or by not using the particular feature of the Site for which the information is being collected.
Use of your information:
We use the information we gather on our website, whether personal, demographic or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving our product and services we offer and creating a positive user experience.
For example, we may use your personal information:
If you no longer wish to receive commercial marketing information from us, you can at any time unsubscribe from our list by clicking on the link at the bottom of the emails.
When uploading pictures, a name and an email address may be required depending on the contest settings. Generally, the information Incent collects helps us to communicate with you regarding content that you have submitted through our product. For instance, we may use your email address to provide you with an email to notify you of the status of the content you have submitted. Furthermore, our licensees whose sites you have submitted content to through Incent, may use your email address to communicate with you from time to time or to contact you when you have won a contest or when you are eligible to win a reward.
- to provide you personalized service and manage the Site internally;
- with your consent, if it is required by law, to contact you by email/SMS/post with information about our Services and/or contests;
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service and our publications, products and services;
- to conduct marketing analysis, to send you surveys or newsletters, to contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from Incent or our partners and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes;
- to send you a welcoming email / thank you email and to contact you about your use of the Service; to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints; to perform after-sales services; to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service; to respond to customer support inquiries, for assistance with our Service development; and to inform you of updates to services from Incent that better meet your needs;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize the Site's content, layout, and services.
Log data and Cookies:
When you use our Site, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends (“log data”). This log data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Site’s technical administration, to increase the Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. You can change browser settings to stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
Security and sharing of your information:
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. The following describes some of the ways in which your information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services:
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect information collected, prevent unauthorized access to our servers, and to safeguard data. We have implemented such technology and security features ourselves or purchased them from specialized third parties, and we maintain strict internal guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your Personal Information from unauthorized access or improper use. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and we will continue to enhance security as new technology becomes available. Access to your account requires password verification.
Please note that despite these measures, no website can guarantee data to be 100% secure.
- We aggregate and anonymize Site use information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to Users and others. However, in these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- We may transfer your information in the event of a transfer of ownership or merger if you have expressly consented to the transfer or merger.
- We may disclose Personal information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services; provided that in such circumstances we will only disclose the limited Personal information that is required to be shared in the unique situation.
Third Party Links:
Registration Data; Account Security:
If you register for an account on the Services, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Services (“Registration Data”);
- maintain the security of your password;
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Incent, and to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Incent. You are responsible for all activity on your Incent account, and for all charges incurred by your Incent account.
Other than the User Content, the Services, all Content and all software available on the Services or used to create and operate the Services is the property of Incent or its licensors, and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws, and all rights to the Services, such Content and such software are expressly reserved.
Your User Content is your responsibility. We have no responsibility or liability for it, or for any loss or damage your User Content may cause to you or other people. Although we have no obligation to do so, we have the absolute discretion to remove or screen User Content for specific reasons. You are solely responsible for maintaining copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services. If you provide User Content to us and/or authorize third parties to access your User Content through the Services, you agree that we are permitted to use the User Content in the manner contemplated in these Terms and by the Services, and that we are permitted to provide to the User Content to those third parties, and also agree that we have no responsibility or liability for their use of such User Content.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content to the extent necessary to operate the Site and provide the Services, now and in the future.
Therefore, by posting or distributing User Content to or through the Services, you
If your User Content is intended for the use of other Users, you also grant us and our affiliates and subsidiaries a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right to sublicense such User Content to such Users for their use in connection with their use of the Services. For clarity, you acknowledge that the Services allow other Users of the Services to post, publish and distribute your User Content in the manner described on the Site, and that by entering into these Terms you expressly permit us to license to them your User Content for that purpose, and you acknowledge that we have no control over their usage of your User Content.
These licenses from you are non-exclusive because you have the right to use your User Content elsewhere. They are royalty-free because we are not required to pay you for the use of your User Content on the Services. And they are transferable because we need the right to transfer these licenses to any successor operator of the Services. Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal operation of the Services does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the Services.
Incent grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to access the Services and to view, copy, use and print the portions of the Content available to you through the Services. Such license is subject to these Terms, and specifically conditioned upon the following:
- grant Incent and its affiliates and subsidiaries a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right to use, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, publish, modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from such User Content, in the manner in and for the purposes for which the Services from time to time use such User Content;
- represent and warrant that
- you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute that User Content, to or through the Services;
Except as expressly permitted above, any use of any portion of the Content without the prior written permission of its owner is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted in this Section, this Agreement and your account with us. Any such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms may be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, by implication or otherwise. The license in this Section is revocable by Incent at any time.
You represent and warrant that your use of the Services and the Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law.
To request permission for uses of Content not included in this license, you may contact Incent at the address set out at the bottom of these Terms.
- you may only view, copy, use and print such portions of the Content for your own use;
- you may not modify or otherwise make derivative works of the Content, or reproduce, distribute or display the Content (except for page cacheing) except as expressly permitted in these Terms or by the Services;
- you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Content;
- you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, except as expressly permitted in these Terms or by the Services;
- you may not use the Services or the Content other than for their intended purpose.